A Christmas List for Our Community:
- For children to receive counseling in times of need
- For widows and widowers to access grief support
- For students to find caring adults to help with schoolwork
- For parents to serve as strong examples for their kids
- For couples to develop healthy relationships
Please consider a year-end donation. Your contribution will save families and save lives—a fitting way to celebrate the hope, healing, and salvation we were given at Christmas. Thank you for bringing the Guiding Light to friends, neighbors, and community members in their times of darkness.
“Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry is always there. A lot of people don’t have anyone there.” – Ben Friday, Client and Tutor