The Woodlands Foundation is pleased to announce their summer camp schedule for children and young adults. To register for any of the following camps parents are encouraged to contact Brittany Bailey, Program Manager, at 724-935-5470 x223.
- June 13-18th Adult Camp (ages 30+)
- June 20th-25th Mazeroski Sports Camp (ages 8-18)
- June 27-July 2nd Independence Days Young Adult Camp (ages 19-30)
- July 11-16th Notes from the Heart Music Camp (ages 8-18)
- July 18-23rd Young Adults Sports Camp (ages 19-30)
- July 25-30th Creative Arts Camp (ages 8-18)
The Woodlands is a one-of-a-kind, year-round, state-of-the-art and fully accessible facility offering structured interactive and therapeutic recreational activities that enrich the lives of individuals with special needs and chronic illnesses. By partnering with more than 20 different charitable organizations the Woodlands annually serves over 7,000 participants. The Woodlands programs include summer camps and weekend retreats that offer music, creative arts and sports enrichment activities. The Woodlands provides year-round aquatics and land based fitness programs located in the Woodlands Wellness and Fitness Center. The Woodlands also offers the regions only adaptive, par-3 golf course for adults and children with special needs. For more information about the Woodlands, visit our web site: www.woodlandsfoundation.org.