The WANTO Program, made possible by a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, encourages women to consider a career in the skilled construction trades by providing financial assistance through pre-apprenticeship and apprenticeship training. What assistance is available?
- Transportation allowances
- Child Care
Pennsylvania Women Work, along with its subcontractors, Erie Career and Technical Center and York County Career Center, is proud of the 5 registered apprentices, who have gone through our programs. To qualify and apply call Donna Fogle, PA Women Work at 412-391-5104.
List of Subcontractors and Partners:
- York County Career and Technology Center
- Erie Career and Technology Center
- Nello Construction
- Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC)
- Greater PA Regional Council of Carpenters
- Roofers Local Union #37
- ABC of Western PA