Please join Sisters Place and toast our 10th Anniversary Crushed Grapes wine tasting event:
This special event includes wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction and live music. Your support benefits the homeless single-parent families receiving housing assistance and supportive services from Sisters Place. The 2011 event was by far our most successful, with over 500 guests in attendance who, together with your support, helped us to raise over $45,000, an amount critically important to our ability to continue serving single-parent families in Western Pennsylvania who are transitioning out of homelessness. All proceeds raised at the event directly benefit the families that Sisters Place serves by providing them with housing and essential programs and services such as:
- Subsidized housing for families transitioning out of homelessness.
- Intensive in-home supportive services including counseling, parenting education, and family activities to help build safer and healthier home environments.
- Job training, GED preparation and continuing education support for resident parents.
- After-school mentoring and summer camp programs for resident children.
- Support groups and educational seminars for parents and children.
Due in part to the success of this event and other fundraising efforts last year, Sisters Place currently is providing housing and other services to 32 families. Each year, over 90 percent of our families transition safely into independent housing.
Tickets $65 in advance, $75 at the door (group pricing available)
Special 10th Anniversary VIP Tickets $100 ~ includes access to VIP champagne tasting table and exclusive drawing (quantity limited).
For more information contact 412-233-3903 or email@example.com.
Call 412-233-3903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.