With warmer weather the way, it is time to get out and enjoy the spring season with your Center at the Mall friends and family. Attached is April’s Newsletter for your enjoyment. Below is a list of a few upcoming events that will put a little “Spring” into your step.
- Identity Theft Lunch & Learn- Friday, April 10th at 11:30am. Philip Little from the Attorney General’s Office will be providing information on how to protect yourself from scams. Must pre-register. Lunch provided at no cost if 60+. Under 60 cost is $6/pp.
- Healthy Steps Class- Tuesday, April 14th at 8:30am. Get advice on how to keep your home safer, preventing falls, staying active and managing your medications. Must pre-register. Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Lunch provided. Must be 55+.
- 40’s Swing Night Dance- Friday, April 17th at 6pm. Jump, Jive & Wail with music from Henry Mancini Arts Academy. Must pre-purchase tickets at the center. Cost is $5/person.
- FIT-O-THON Fundraiser– Saturday, April 18th from 10am to 12pm. Come experience over 5 different classes that are new & hip in our community while supporting our senior center. Event will include raffle baskets, 50/50 and fitness fun. Class lineup includes Piloxing, Cardio Kick, Strong Women, Tae Bo & Zumba. Cost is only $10/person!
- 3rd Annual Art Expressions Show– April 23rd through April 25th. Art Show will be open to the public and ALLages are welcome to participate. Cost to showcase artwork is $5/piece or $20 for $5 pieces. Art show will be juried and cash prize prizes will be awarded in 5 categories!
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser- Wednesday, April 29th from 4pm to 7pm. Bring your family for a great night of back to back entertainment, raffle prizes, homemade spaghetti dinner and home baked desserts. Featuring entertainment by The Sounds of Pittsburgh Chorus and Lincoln Park Cabaret. Pre-purchase tickets by April 27th at the center. Cost is $10/Adults~$5/Kids.