If you are interested in buying a home, you are invited by the Mon Valley Initiative to get answers to these common homeownership questions:
- What home price can I afford?
- What if I have credit problems?
- What if I had a bankruptcy?
- What if I have no credit?
- What are closing costs?
- How do I know if I can qualify for a loan?
- How do I find the best interest rate?
- What types of loans are available?
- What are “ratios” that bankers talk about?
This informative event will take place on Saturday, March 26, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Mon Valley Initiative Office, 305 East Eighth Avenue, Homestead, PA 15120.
Breakfast and lunch will be served, the parking is free, but seating is limited. Please call Mike Mauer at 412-464-4000 ext. 4008 to register.
You can find more information on the Mon Valley Initiative by visiting our website at http://www.monvalleyinitiative.com/, our Facebook page and following us on Twitter. You can reach the Mon Valley Initiative office by calling 412-464-4000.