Every Year RSVP volunteers go to local skilled facilities or nursing homes and help the senior citizens address their Christmas cards for their loved ones. Won’t you help us this year? Listed are the skilled facilities and their allotted time. Please call the RSVP office to tell us which location fits into your schedule.
- Beaver Elder Care and Rehab Center Extended Care Facility~ Dec. 3rd, 2 p.m., 616 Golf Course Road, Aliquippa, Pa. 15001
- Beaver Valley Nursing & Rehab Ctr. Ext. Care Facility ~ Dec. 10th, 10:30 a.m., 257 Georgetown Road, Beaver Falls, Pa. 15010
- Providence Care Center ~ December 7th, 2:00 a.m., 900 Third Avenue, Beaver Falls, Pa. 15010
- Rochester Manor ~ December 2nd, 2:00 p.m., 174 Virginia Avenue, Rochester, Pa. 15074
- Blair Personal Care Home, Inc. ~ December 3rd, 12:45 p.m., 1031 Mercer Road, Beaver Falls, Pa. 15010
- Franciscan Manor ~ December 9th, 2:00 p.m., #71 Darlington Road, Beaver Falls, Pa. 15010
- Maplewood Personal Care Facility ~ December 7th, 10:30 a.m., 461 Maplewood Avenue, Ambridge, Pa. 15003
- Elmcroft formally Outlook Point~ December 3rd, 1:30 a.m., 104 Pappan Business Drive, Beaver Falls, Pa. 15010
- Melrose Place ~ December 7, 2:00 p.m., 698 Melrose Avenue, Ambridge, Pa.
RSVP is a National Senior Service Corps program, funded through the Corporation for National and Community Service and locally sponsored by:
Franklin Center of Beaver County, Inc.
Jonathan Pettis, Executive Director
524 Franklin Avenue, Aliquippa, Pa. 15001