The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Beaver County will recognize the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service with a community gathering with something for everyone. Date: Monday, January 20, 2014 Time: 9:00 A.M –3:00 P.M. Place: Broadcast Street Café, 464 Franklin Avenue, Aliquippa, PA 15001 Enjoy All Day
- Peruse Some unforgettable memorabilia,
- Enjoy and electronic presentation depicting the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- coats, gloves and hats will be available for free (while supplies last)
- Coretta Scott-King (look-alike) will be on hand to greet our guests
- Learn about new volunteer opportunities and sign up
10:00—11:00 Light of Judah Praise Team & Children of the Most High Choir 11:00—2:00 Lunch will be provided Congressman Keith Rothfus and Senator Timothy Solobay will be stopping by. Donations of Coats Hats Gloves and Books are welcome! To make a reservation, volunteer to help serve, donate soup, or simply find out more information, please call 724-378-7547. If you are in the Beaver County area, please stop by and say hello. The entire day is free of charge!