A free home buying workshop will be held at 6:00 p.m., Monday, July 23, at the Landmarks Housing Resource Center, sponsored by Pittsburgh Housing Development Association, Inc., Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation, and Dollar Bank. Attendees will learn about:
- Credit counseling and restoration programs
- Grant money for closing costs
- Affordable mortgages and down payment options
- Programs to help public housing residents
- Section 8 tenants and renters, and
- Their free credit report, including an evaluation.
To register, please call Pittsburgh Housing Development Association at 412.242.2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
[Landmarks Housing Resource Center is located at 744 Rebecca Ave., Wilkinsburg, PA, 15221]