There is no cost to adult Beaver County residents currently experiencing low to moderate income.
The Workshop series includes the following 10 classes to help you explore, analyze, and develop your business ideas/plans:
- I have a business idea-now what?
- How do I learn to think like an entrepreneur?
- Is my business idea feasible, and how do I create my business plan?
- What are my basic financing options?
- How do I find my niche, my target market?
- How do I start to market my business?
- How can I learn about smart pricing strategies?
- What are my options for organizing my business?
This program is made possible by a Federal Community Development Block Grant through the Community Development Program of Beaver County.
This program does not provide individual grants for small business
Advanced registration required
Contact Job Training for Beaver County, Inc , Beaver Valley Mall, Monaca, PA or phone 724.728.2020 ext. 106, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org