We are very excited to announce our second annual Vision Bowl, a statewide bowling event which will benefit Beaver County Association for the Blind and Pennsylvania Association for the Blind.
The Vision Bowl will be held on Saturday July 23, 2016 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at Sims Lanes, 7245 Big Beaver Blvd., Beaver Falls, PA 15010
The event will include two games, shoes, event t-shirt, and lunch. The purpose of this event is to heighten public awareness, so for the second game, participants will be required to wear glasses that simulate various eye diseases. Trophies will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams and to the individual with the most strikes. The simulated visual impairment game/scores will determine the best team in the state; winning bragging rights and a traveling trophy.
You can support the event in one or more ways:
- Tournament Sponsor–$500, includes 4 participants, 18” x 24” banner displayed at registration, name prominently displayed on table tents, larger name on t-shirt and full ad in program
- Gold Sponsor–$250, includes 2 participants, name displayed at registration, medium name on t-shirt, name on table tents and half page ad in program
- Silver Sponsor—$150, includes 1 participant, name displayed at registration, name on t-shirt, name on table tents and quarter page ad in program
- Shoe Sponsor–$150, ad placed in each pair of shoes, name in program, and name on shirt
- Lane Sponsor–$100, name prominently displayed above lane and name in program
- Food Sponsor–$100, “food sponsored by (your name displayed)”, name in program
- Banner Sponsor–$75, banner displayed around event, and name listed in program
- Soft Beverage Sponsor–$50, “drinks courtesy (your name displayed)”
- T-shirt Sponsor—$50 name on back of t-shirt only
- Team Entry – 4 bowlers. $140/team, includes 2 games, shoes, t-shirt, lunch, and name in program
- Individual Entry – 1 bowler. $35/person, put on team, 2 games, shoes, t-shirt, lunch, name in program
- Client Entry – 1 bowler. $15, put on team, includes 2 games, shoes, t-shirt , lunch, program list
- Auction/Raffle items – name in program
- Donations—name in program
- Volunteer opportunities – sighted assistant, help with registration, raffles, etc.
The proceeds from the event will help Beaver County Association for the Blind and Pennsylvania Association for the Blind provide quality services and programs (supportive services and prevention of blindness services) to your family, friends and neighbors who are blind or visually impaired. If you’d like more information on the event or our services please contact Terry Lukes: 724-506-6477 (direct dial) or email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!