*Tutoring & mentoring provided in a nurturing, supportive environment*
Could your child benefit from tutoring at Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry?
- Does your child frequently complain that he hates school?
- Is your child doing poorly in one or more subjects?
- Does homework take much longer than you would expect?
- When asked about incomplete homework, does your child make excuses as to why it is not finished?
- Are homework hassles ruining your relationship with your child?
- Do you frequently get calls/emails from your child’s teacher regarding missing assignments and poor grades?
- Do you feel like you’ve tried everything and your child is still struggling in school?
If you answered “YES” to at least 3 of the above questions, maybe it’s time to let Anchorpoint help you and your child. What makes the Anchorpoint Tutoring Program unique?
- One-on-one tutoring for youth in kindergarten thru 12th grade
- One hour tutoring sessions scheduled from 3:30 – 8:30, Monday – Thursday
- Sliding scale used to determine hourly tutoring fee (based on income and number of people in family)
- Assistance provided for homework, reports, projects, organization, and preparation for tests
- Subjects tutored: reading, spelling, mathematics, english (literature, grammar, composition), and science
For more information, call Sandy Niekum at 412-366-1300 x23 or send an email to email@example.com Previous posts from Anchorpoint Counseling Ministry